Experience some of the most attractive and popular wildlife destinations in Kenya in this short 5-days safari. From the unique wilderness and great flocks of flamingos in Lake Nakuru National Park, to Mara’s abundant wildlife and dramatic wildebeests’ migration.
- Go for game viewing in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Witness the migration in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day to day program
Day 1 >> Arrival
Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Airport where you will be welcomed by a Great Lakes Safaris representative and transferred to your accommodation in Nairobi.
Day 2 >> Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast departure from Nairobi for a three hour drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Here you will spend the rest of the day with game viewing drives in the park, including a picnic lunch. Lake Nakuru is a small but scenic park with abundant wildlife including flamingos and rhinos. Others include lions, leopards, hyenas, among other carnivores, and an array of antelopes such as impalas, gazelles, waterbucks, dik diks etc.
Day 3 >> Lake Nakuru National Park – Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Early in the morning we transfer to the Maasai Mara where we will arrive in time for lunch. In the afternoon we will explore the rolling hills and open plains of the game reserve and look out for our favored game animals until sunset.
Day 4 >> Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Spend a full day in the game reserve with wildlife viewing.
Day 5 >> Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Nairobi – Departure
Enjoy a final early morning game drive for an opportunity to catch up with the activity of the nocturnal and semi nocturnal animals. Return to your camp for breakfast before we calmly transfer back to Nairobi. In time you will be dropped at the airport for your international flight.
Safari Package price:
Please contact our Tour Consultants for the detailed price information
Included in the price:
- Airport transfer to/from Jomo Kenyatta Airport
- Ground transport per private 4WD safari vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Entrance fees and ranger fees for national parks
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program
- AMREF Evacuation Air Ambulance insurance
- International flight
- Visa for Kenya
- Any optional activities
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Items of personal nature